Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BIOPSY RESULTS

So I just got the best news ever.  The results came back from the bone marrow biopsy and it is CLEAN!   It truly is a Miracle. The Dr said with the type of AML I have that you usually have to have at least 3-4 times of  Chemo.  I am so excited.  I have received 2 bags of platelets today.  My body is rejecting that I have received so far.  They may have to do some molecular search to get a closer match.  I do have a infection in my blood so I  am receiving antibiotics.  So from here they  have to get all my levels up which may take some time.  Then for the next 4 months I come to  Huntsman 3 times a week for chemo.  Thanks so much for your continued love and support.  I truly believe I just received a miracle!  

4 comments:

  1. Niki~

    I am so excited for you and so grateful for the power of prayer. Love you tons!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, This is the GREATEST news!!! We are SO excited!! Love you, see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best news ever my friend! Continued Faith and Prayers as you go through the healing Process. Love from me! Veda B.


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the greatest news ever!!! The priesthood, faith, and prayers are marvelous things that create miracles. I am so happy you have experienced one. Continued love and support, Niki. Love from Sandy Christiansen

    ReplyDelete