Sunday, October 21, 2012

spiritual thought from missionaries

"Believe in yourself. Believe in your capacity to do great and good things. Believe that no mountain is so high that you cannot climb it. Believe that no storm is so great that you cannot weather it. You are not destined to be a scrub. You are a child of god, of infinite capacity. Believe that you can do it whatever it is that you set your heart on. Opportunities will unfold and open before you. The skies will clear when they have been dark with portent... He who is our eternal father has blessed you with miraculous powers of mind and body. He never intended that you should be less than the crowning glory of his creation."
         - Gordon B. Hinckley

2 comments:

  1. Niki I have been thinking of you. You are such an inspiration to me. I love this quote by President Hinckley. I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking. When we realize where we came from and that we are truly Heavenly Fathers children, we can accomplish miraculous things. I Love you Niki! You are amazing and you can get through this! Stay positive, Stay strong!!
    Corissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend Niki you and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers this week. You are an amazing person with a testimony of the gospel and the knowledge that you are a Child of God. You will be blessed because of your faith. The scriptures promises us that "Jesus will be on your right side and your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you to bear you up." You have been a blessing in my life and I feel like we are kindred spirits. I love you and am sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete