Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The last few days have been very hard,  I have had high fevers, lots of bone pain from the bone marrow starting to build again,  I have been on a 24 hour platelet drip for days.  But today things have really been looking up,  My levels are starting to go up. My platelets are 38 all the way up from 5.  Normal is 150-400.  But everyone here thinks this is amazing!   If the levels continue to go up and I don't have any fevers they will let me go home soon!  Thanks so much for all your continued prayers and support.  I love you all!

2 comments:

  1. :) Great News! you are so strong, I knew you could fight this. We love you and will continue to pray for full recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on fighting! You can do hard things! You have our faith and prayers still going strong!
    Love, Veda

    ReplyDelete